- Norman R. Nager and T. Harrell Allen’s nine basic MBO (management by objective) steps.
- The strategic planning model for public relations helps clients and professionals to plan and analyze in order to get to the client’s overall objective.
- PR Though Process Model shows the steps in a communication planning process.
- Public Relations plans include eight elements: situation, objectives, audience, strategy, tactics, calender/timetable, budget, and evaluation.
- All of these eight steps are analyzed and explained.
These notes were taken from the book Public Relations Strategies and Tactics, Ninth Edition by Dennis L. Wilcox and Glen T. Cameron.